INFORMATION SHARING & USE
When you visit us online or in store, we want you to feel comfortable and safe so we do not collect your name, email, or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To contact you about special promotions, new products, and updates on our site
- To understand your shopping preferences to better serve you in the future
- To allow you to use our in-store and online technologies
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences, and promotional offers
- To organize local community events, promotions, and in-store experiences
- To facilitate social sharing (Like and follow us at @Brewparel)
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and activities that are or may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and comply with legal process
By visiting our site, third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes. These cookies are intended to track data, such as website activity and IP addresses. This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on our users' online activity. If you do not wish to have a cookie on your system, you can set your browser preferences to refuse them—we don’t mind! In order to disable cookies, please consult your browser’s help section for instructions. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
The following websites listed provides further information and instructions for how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising completely:
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) opt-out site: www.aboutads.info
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out site: networkadvertising.org/choices
- Europe: the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) opt-out site: youronlinechoices.eu.
We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on our website through the use of trusted third-party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as a mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.
Why We Use These Cookies
These cookies are needed for our services to function properly. Like other cookies, technical cookies can be either first-party or third-party cookies.
We use these cookies in order to remember your settings and preferences. As an example, we may use them to keep track of your order and remember what items are in your cart.
We use these cookies to catch and prevent any security risks before they occur.
We use these cookies to see how you interact with our services and to help us improve. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have visited a certain page, to process your order on our site, and enable you to use our Express Checkout option.
We use these cookies to help us improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to study how you navigate through our website and which products they request in site searches.
Brewpare uses these cookies to deliver ads, to make ads more relevant and meaningful, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns on site and other websites.
Some of the features of our services may not function properly if you disable cookies. For example, if you do not allow cookies, you might not be able to view some of our website or use certain features like adding products to your cart, which may impact your shopping experience.